SMD P6 – Outdoor
- Use highlight LED and High Quality Plastic Parts
- High Contrast Display can achieve a good effects
- Light weight current drive LED
- Low Power Consumption
- Perfect Uniformity and Consistency
- City Squares
- Pedestrianzed Streets
- Exhibition Centers
- Road Traffic
- Railway Stations
LED Vision Sdn. Bhd.
No 109, Jalan PM 1,
Taman Perindustrian Merdeka,
Batu Berendam, 75350
Monday-Friday : 9.00 am- 6.00pm
Saturday (alternate) : 9.00 am- 1.00 pm
Sunday and Public Holiday : Closed
Telephone: +606-317 3668
FAX: +606-317 3882
CONTACT US TODAY
What is LED Display Board
A led display board is an electronic device for presentation of images or text as well as video which without producing a permanent record. Electronic visual displays include television sets, computer monitors and digital display for shop. In an LED display, thousands of tiny LED bulbs are lined up next to each other to create an image. LED display is particularly popular in outdoor settings because it is rugged, long lasting, and easy to see even in daylight.
A display board is use to convey some message or information to the viewer according to the electronic input signal that receive by the display board.
Conventional display board
Neon display board are electric display board lit up by long luminous gas-discharge tubes that contain rarefied neon and some other gases. It was first introduced in 1910 at the Paris Motor Show, it are produce by the craft of bending glass tubing into shapes. A worker skilled in this craft is known as a glass bender, neon or tube bender. The neon display industry began to decline in the past several decades due to the rise of LED display industry.
P6 OUTDOOR LED DISPLAY
Indoor and outdoor display difference
We can divide the LED displays into two main categories, which is the indoor and outdoor LED display. Led display is design to meet the needs of nearly anyone seeking an energy-efficient way reaching more people and getting their message across–indoor displays and outdoor displays. The 2 categories have some of the differences, but what people often don’t realize the differences between them. List below have outline some of the main differences between the indoor LED displays and outdoor LED displays that are available in the market in nowadays. No matter the type of LED display you are looking to purchase, there are certain characteristics that you should be sure to take into account. There are reasons why we manufacture indoor LED displays the way we do, and there are other reasons why outdoor LED displays are manufactured differently from the indoor LED display. When deciding which LED display is right for you, be sure to take each of these factors into consideration.
1) Resolution of the display board-The first difference between indoor LED displays and outdoor LED displays is the resolutions that the LED display possess. For the outdoor LED display, it was normally designed to be viewed from a farther distances than the indoor display, so, the outdoor display can rely on lower resolutions with very little compromise in terms of visibility. But, in the other case, the indoor LED display that are normally designed to be viewed from a shorter distances require higher resolutions to give the audience a view with optimal and best quality.
2) Brightness of the display board-The second difference between the indoor and outdoor display is the brightness of LED displays. The brightness of outdoor display should be higher than indoor display. This is because bright sunlight can make dull displays more difficult to read, so indoor display which do not have to compete with the unpredictability light source of outdoor weather conditions will need only a very low brightness. Thus, outdoor LED displays are usually manufactured to be brighter than indoor LED display.
3) Durability of the display board – The third difference between the indoor and outdoor display is the durability of LED displays. The most obvious and commonly thought of difference between indoor LED signs and outdoor LED signs relates to the ability of the display to withstand some extreme weather conditions. Because indoor LED displays are not exposed to the outside, additional protections are not necessary, whereas for the outdoor LED displays, extra protection is necessary, especially in certain geographic regions where extreme weather conditions are frequently experienced.